Hey Nicholas- My name is Luke Przybylski. I'm putting together a NArrative Corpse comic project on the TCJ.COM messageboard- We've got some good artists/cartoonists involved. Thought I'd drop in to invite you too. Here's the link if you feel like doing it:
7 comments:
Nick!
finish don and randy!
Hello,
very nice drawings.
Hey, your inks are really beautiful.
I wonder which kind of pen (or pens) you are using to make them.
Beatiful work, beautiful world.
Hi Nicholas
What lovely engaging work. Found you via Drawn.
Can you provide a map of how to get to where Don and Randy live cos I'd like to live there ... and your lettering is fantastic.
Hey Nicholas- My name is Luke Przybylski. I'm putting together a NArrative Corpse comic project on the TCJ.COM messageboard- We've got some good artists/cartoonists involved. Thought I'd drop in to invite you too.
Here's the link if you feel like doing it:
http://tcj.com/messboard/viewtopic.php?t=2186&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
It's also open to anybody reading this! Stop by and sign up.They're pretty fun.
Bonjour, nicholasblicharski.blogspot.com!
[url=http://farmaciacialis.fora.pl/ ]venta de cialis online[/url] [url=http://cialisfarmacia.fora.pl/ ]comprar cialis [/url] [url=http://medicocialis.fora.pl/ ]vendo cialis [/url] [url=http://cialisbarata.fora.pl/ ]comprar cialis [/url] [url=http://escialisonline.fora.pl/ ]venta de cialis [/url] [url=http://cialismasbarata.fora.pl/ ] cialis online[/url]
Post a Comment